BULK MEDIA VESSELS
Bulk media vessels, most commonly used for bulk carbon or sand, are designed to treat various liquid streams. These vessels are most often custom manufactured to match specific applications. A typical design application is as an activated carbon adsorption unit, but the media and housing can be modified to accommodate many grades of media and resins. Our team can help match a bulk media vessel to your specific application.
Applications and recommended media:
- dissolved organic removal (activated carbon)
- suspended solids removal (sand)
- dissolved minerals (softener resin)
- oil and grease removal (organo-clays)
- special organics (resin/carbon blend)
RANGE OF SPECIFICATIONS
Contact us for specifications for your specific application.